Provides administrative support to the Commercial Sales team and department.
• Input data of new customer sales made by the Commercial Sales team into the company billing system.
• Provides administrative, clerical and organizational support to the sales department.
• Implementation, tracking and address entry of all new build projects.
• Collects data and prepares department reports as required.
• Answer phone, receive messages, transmit information and handle routine inquires.
• Maintains an organized filing system for sales department.
• Act as liaison for sales management and other departments
• Assists with marketing duties for the area.
• Other functions that may be assigned.
• High School graduate or GED.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word/Excel).
• 1-2 years administrative experience.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Mediacom Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Keywords: Sales Assistant, Commercial, Admin