The Popeyes® brand was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1972 and is the world's second largest quick-service chicken concept. As Popeyes largest franchisee we operate over 250 Popeyes Restaurants in thirteen states and continue to grow. We currently are seeking an experienced, detailed; results oriented Multi-Unit District Manager to join our growing team!
The District Manager will manage 6-7 restaurants and is responsible for enthusiastically leading and motivating the restaurant management team and providing them with the tools, training and follow-up necessary to achieve maximum performance in each restaurant, to meet the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction and selling efforts. This position is accountable for maximizing positive customer experiences, sales, and profits within assigned restaurants.
· Instructs, trains, coaches and develops Restaurant Managers to become highly proficient with the ability to develop others.
· Creates an environment that fosters trust, dignity and respect, initiative, accountability, open communication and teamwork.
· Provides performance appraisals of Managers and assists with restaurant team performance reviews.
· Ensures that all Company policies and procedures are followed and compliance with all State and Federal Laws.
· Responsible for meeting customer service objective levels.
· Responsible for monitoring daily, weekly operational statistics and reporting trends.
· Responsible for maximizing on the overall sales and profits for 7 stores.
· Strong leadership with the ability to train, guide coach, and develop employees.
· Previous experience managing multiple restaurants.
· The ability to work with a high degree of independence.
· Strong analytical and decision-making abilities.
· The ability to multi-task, prioritize and expedite job responsibilities and initiatives.
· Strong communication skills with ability to motivate employees and obtain positive results.
· Excellent written, verbal, math and presentation abilities.
· Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and team building capabilities.
· Ability to work flexible hours and travel.
· Valid drivers license with reliable transportation.
We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential and outstanding benefits including Medical/Dental Insurance, a car allowance and career advancement opportunities