Neptune Retail Solutions has immediate availability for a Part Time Merchandiser for the assigned territory route in the Altus, OK area. This territory averages approximately 3-15 hours per week.
- We are looking for an energetic self-starter to join the premier merchandising team. We specialize in the installation of at-the-shelf merchandising in major grocery and drug chains nationwide, including the iconic Instant Coupon Machine.
- We need a person who will take the initiative and work well independently with an attention to quality, detail and accuracy.
- We need a person who will be adaptable to the needs of our clients and the company
- This is a great opportunity to generate supplemental income.
- Managerial support and training provided
- Flexibility in work hours
- Paid Training
- PPE provided
- Consistent cyclical work with the option to take on more
- Independent work environment
- Weekly pay with optional direct deposit
- Mileage Reimbursement
- W2 Employee. This is NOT an Independent Contractor position
Non-Skill, Skill and Physical Requirements:
- 1-2 years Merchandising experience required
- In-store Representatives must have a valid driver's license (for at least 2 years) and a reliable, insured and registered personal vehicle (For some city assignments, representatives may choose alternate transportation, such as a bus or subway)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Windows based personal computer & printer
- Internet & E-mail access
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time, repetitive bending, lifting and stretching
- Ability to install all product lines including ads on grocery carts and on floors
- Adherence to dress code
Neptune Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Your personal information will be collected and used by Neptune Retail Solutions and/or its affiliated companies to process and respond to your application, contact you regarding current and future employment or internship opportunities and as otherwise set out in our Applicant Privacy Notice available here: Applicant Privacy Notice
Posting ID: 579158462Posted: 2020-10-18