Northern Gold Foods (USA)is aleading manufacturer of a wide range of healthy and great tasting breakfast and snack products and we're looking for a Maintenance Technician at our new facility in Junction City. We offer excellent benefits and a competitive wage.
This position requires that you beable to work independently and work as a team with good problem solving skills, ability to multi-task and you must be detailed oriented.
The Maintenance Technician ensures the operation and maintenance (predictive and preventive) of production equipment and assets, and detect irregularities and malfunctions.
Essential Job Functions
- Complete predictive and preventative maintenance, changeover, set-up, and adjustments on processing and packaging equipment.
- Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical/pneumatic/hydraulic systems using schematics and technical drawings.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, operations manuals and engineering specifications to determine work and troubleshooting procedures.
- Communicate the correct operation of machinery and assist operators and quality technicians to diagnose, troubleshoot and rectify a variety of production-based, dynamic, day-to-day challenges.
- Complete logs and communicate with Supervisors, Managers and Operators on work performed.
- Aid in the training of new employees on the operation of production machinery.
- Operate hoisting and lifting devices such as jacks, cranes and forklifts to position machinery and parts during the installation, set-up and repair of machinery.
- Participate in the implementation of various improvement projects.
- All other duties as assigned by your Supervisor.
- Proven track record performing maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
- Good working knowledge of VFDs, PLCs, vision sensors and systems, electrical systems, schematic analysis, robotics, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Experience in welding and fabrication is not required, but preferred.
- Candidates must be self-motivated & able to multi-task.
- A team-oriented mindset; willingness and ability to take on other functional roles in the facility as needed.
- Excellent English language skills - both written & verbal.
- Required to work various shifts and overtime when business conditions require production or maintenance support.
- Standing and walking up to 8 hours.
- Able to lift and carry 25 to 50 lbs.
- Able to push/pull more than 1,000 lbs. using pallet jack.
- Able to continually bend, stoop, twist, use arms, wrists and hands (including grasping and squeezing) throughout shift.
- Able to occasionally kneel, reach above the shoulder, work at heights and climb steps with ingredients weighing 25 to 50 lbs.
Posting ID: 576103706Posted: 2020-10-25