A privately held well established construction company, specialized in high end residential construction is seeking a Permanent, Full-Time Construction Accounts Payable Staff Accountant to be responsible for the all accounts payable activities for construction projects. This position will report directly to the Accounting Manager. This position is a great growth position within our company and we look forward to meeting the person who wants to be part of this experience.
This position is highly integrated with our project management and purchasing department, and it would be an opportunity to learn all accounting functions within the company. Below are the general accounting responsibilities for the positions.
- Managing multiple Accounts Payable systems
- Understanding of Contract invoices, AIA forms and Lien Waivers
- Reviewing of account documents to confirm accuracy
- Assisting with preparation of weekly reports
- Manage day to day vendor and subcontractor calls
- Work closely with project management team
- Works closely and purchasing
- Tracking and processing change orders
- Knowledge of AIA G702/G703
- Contract Logs
- Disbursement Breakdowns
- Payment Scheduling
- Budget Reallocation
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Associates degree, further education is a plus
- SAGE/TIMBERLINE Contractor Software experience a HUGE advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in accounting operations (A/R, Billing, A/P, etc.)
- Proficient computer skills with focus on Microsoft Office programs - Word & Excel
- Strong analytical skills and process oriented
- Able to prioritize and operate proactively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the construction industry, with previous experience in the industry being a great advantage.
- The ideal candidate must work well with other employees, positive attitude and be a quick learner not afraid of change and improvement.
- Employee medical insurance
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Vacation and Holiday pay
Stoneleaf Construction LLC (“Stoneleaf ”) was created as a partnership between two prominent families in the construction industry with a common vision of creating premium lifestyle communities in close proximity to major metropolitan areas. The families, each in business for two generations, have well over 100 years of combined construction and development experience. From high end customized work to major infrastructure projects, Stoneleaf has a diverse background of talent in many disciplines..
Posting ID: 563477395Posted: 2020-08-08