Are you looking for a career that has purpose, makes a meaningful difference in someone’s life and is worthwhile?
The McGuire Group's Harris Hill Nursing Facility in Williamsville, NY is seeking a Dietary Aide to become a member of our elite McGuire Mission Makers team. Our nursing and rehab facilities are rated among the highest in the nation and are comprised of Mission Makers who are compassionate, dependable, courteous and informative. These premier traits are the “Keys” that guide us to create a cohesive culture for those who live and work in our facilities. Most of all, compassion is required!
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Minimum of 17 years of age; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous dietary experience preferred
- High degree of personal cleanliness and hygiene required; health status suitable for food service required
- Ability to read and understand work assignments, as well as report verbally and provide written documentation as necessary
- Respect for residents’ privacy and rights; display of genuine concern and empathy for the elderly
- Able to perform tasks while upholding high standards of quality, cleanliness and kindness
- Qualities of responsibility, diplomacy and ability to work well with fellow staff members
- Physical endurance for frequent activity
As a Mission Maker You Will….
- Work in a facility that’s staffed above state and national averages
- Be making a difference in someone’s life every day
- Learn from and work with professionals who are trend-setters in the industry
- Have access to advancement opportunities, tuition assistance, challenging and rewarding careers, and valuable benefits
- Contribute to our elite ranking as a top tier facility in the state for quality measures
- Enjoy recognition and rewards for your contributions to our team
Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to:
Harris Hill Nursing Facility
Attn: Renee Rogers, HR
2699 Wehrle Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221
Text 716-803-7041 for more information.
Posting ID: 593328481Posted: 2021-01-19