CDL-A Truck Drivers: HOME WEEKLY - $1,200 Weekly Minimum!. T - Doubles or Triples Endorsement.
LIMITED TIME! Dedicated Openings for Class A CDL Drivers: HOME WEEKLY with $1200 Weekly Minimum! Drive newer equipment and receive great benefits!
Currently, we are not hiring anyone with less than 3 months of verifiable experience.
U.S. Xpress Company Drivers and Their Families Can Earn a Bachelor's or Master's degree - 100% paid for by U.S. Xpress! Call for details.
- Home Weekly
- $1200 weekly minimum as long as you are available for full week
- Drive newer equipment
- 100% No-Touch Freight
- Great Benefits Including Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k Match
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to $7,000!
- Newer Trucks - average 18 months old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- Military Veterans - Post-9/11 GI Bill® Apprenticeship Program
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- 3 months verifiable driving experience
- Doubles Endorsement required prior to orientation
- Must live within 50 miles of Indianapolis
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details. Up to $75,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill®.
- Paid orientation - upon completion and hired.
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in college. Ask a recruiter for details.
Posting ID: 603739925Posted: 2021-02-23