Lessing's... A Legacy of Remarkable Hospitality
Lessing's operates 80 Contract Food Service locations in Education and in Business & Industry, five Main Street restaurants, three fine-dining restaurants, fourteen catering facilities, a country inn and five Blaze Fast Fire'd Pizza franchises. The company employs more than 1,500 people, and is now ranked in the top 40 food service companies in the U.S.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Delivers revenues and profits by developing, marketing, and providing appealing restaurant service; managing staff.
• Elevates restaurant business plan by surveying restaurant demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
• Meets restaurant financial objectives by preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
• Attracts patrons by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
• Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with Purchasing Manager; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
• Maintains operations by adhering to policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
• Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
• Accomplishes restaurant and bar human resource objectives by selecting, training, scheduling and disciplining management and staff; communicating job expectations; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Cost Accounting
• Developing Budgets
• Financial Planning and Strategy
• Decision Making
• Process Improvement
• Strategic Planning
• Verbal Communication
• Customer Focus
• Management Proficiency
• Managing Profitability
Posting ID: 543729320Posted: 2020-07-14