- Experience Required: 3 to 5 years; 3+ years Leadership experience within multiple lines of business
- Experience Desired: Retail Leadership experience
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Know, understand and model safe work practices and food safety at all times by promoting a zero defects incident attitude, proper training, coaching and recognition of Team Leaders and Team Members to ensure all equipment is properly maintained, cleanliness expectations and sanitation requirements are met.
- Promote inclusion, diversity, mutual respect and dignity among Team Leaders and Team Members.
- Follow and improve the Assistant Store Leader Work Design.
- Make the store a great place to work creatively through events, fun exercises or any other avenue to build team morale
- Reward and recognize Team Leaders and Team Members for outstanding performance, as well as addressing under performance by analyzing all service metrics
- Complete final interviews and make all hiring decisions for areas of responsibility in conjunction with the Team Leaders.
- Ensure all Team Members receive an enriching on-boarding process and comprehensive training.
- Oversee and evaluate training provided to Team Members to reduce turnover, promote efficiency and control labor costs
- Promote the continuous development of diverse talent of Team Members and identify candidates for the Team Leader Development Program.
- Conduct regular team meetings to keep Team Leaders informed of current events and to gain feedback.
- Interact daily with customers, identify trends, set goals and create and implement action plans.
- Communicate the company's strategic plan as well as the store's specific plan to the Team Leaders and ensure they are supporting these plans in their daily operations.
- Ensure departmental financial information is accurate, sales are correctly stated, purchases are recorded correctly and inventory counts are accurate.
- Ensure Team Leaders are scheduling Team Members through SMART Track and delegating work assignments to the needs of the business and in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement (where applicable).
Posting ID: 562760415Posted: 2020-07-30