The Equipment Technician is responsible for the safe and proper execution of HydroChemPSC jobs across all services lines.
* Responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding operations, safety, equipment, emergency response and administrative functions.
* Hands-on operation of manual and automated hydroblasting equipment.
* Operation of special equipment, such as Ultra High-Pressure pumps.
* Operate equipment by energizing the pumping equipment and/or any specialized Hydroblasting and/or chemical cleaning equipment, vacuum trucks and cutting equipment being used on the job.
* May be required to examine surface cleaned to ensure conformance to company and customer expectations.
* Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on the job.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp and paper mills, etc.
* Extensive travel.
* High school diploma / GED or equivalent experience.
Skills and Experience:
* Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on other jobs.
* Language proficiency: understand English at a level to comprehend safety training and respond to instructions in emergency situations.
* Valid driver license and other requirements of company's driving policy required when driving company vehicle or using personal vehicle on company business.
* Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment, such as fire extinguishers.
* May have to provide Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 563978594Posted: 2020-08-08