Reporting to the Store Manager, as a Customer Service Associate (\\"CSA\\") you will be the primary provider of customer service. You will be responsible for:
* Cash and related cashier duties.
* Fuel and non-fuel sales (convenience store merchandise).
* Inventory reports and stocking / merchandising.
* Safety audit during the shift.
* Checking in vendors and putting away freight.
You must also maintain a clean and safe work area.
Regardless of your shift, part of your duties will be to help ensure that everything for the next shift is prepared and set-up. So that means if you are closing, you will get everything ready for the morning shift to start.
Your primary job responsibilities will be to:
* Consistently provide prompt and courteous customer service; may be required to assist customers at the gas pump.
* Accurately ring up all sales on POS system; complies with all cash handling procedures including checks, and other types of payment received for products sold.
* Be responsible for all cash, monies, and inventory during shift.
* Comply with company policies and store procedures, including all safety and environmental policies and procedures.
* Assist in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift audits.
* Adopt, participate, and comply with in all safety programs.
* Perform cleaning duties necessary to maintain site cleanliness inside and out, and basic upkeep and/or cleaning of all equipment on the site. Assist with identifying equipment problems.
* Be a positive team-player, work cohesively with other employees, contribute to a positive work environment.
* Perform all duties with minimal supervision, and may be required to work irregular work hours, attend job-related meetings and other duties as assigned.
There are usually one or two CSAs working during a typical shift and a Supervisor.
***Must be legally authorized to work permanently in the United States for any employer WITHOUT REQUIRING A VISA TRANSFER or VISA SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE***
Par Pacific is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
You are protected by :http://jobinfo.com/file.php?id=56a7c6df400b0
For more details go to URL
Posting ID: 561167445Posted: 2020-07-06