Essential Job Duties:
1. Generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products via ebay.
2. Assists "walk-in" customers with sales of product and/or services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing, services, etc.
3. Promotion and researching of products to be uploaded on internet website.
4. Provides ongoing customer and technical service on existing orders.
5. Processes orders -- performs order entry, reviews orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data.
6. Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
7. Maintains inventory levels for stocking and restocking purposes.
8. Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when part requested is not available.
9. Observes changes in inventory so as to insure minimum stock levels.
10. Sets up special order part numbers that are not regularly stocked in the warehouse.
11. Assumes other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
Basic Qualifications (Minimum Required Experience, Education, Knowledge/Skills/Abilities, Essential Physical Demands):
Education & Experience: One to two years of prior telephone sales, internet sales, customer service relations and/or route sales required.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must be familiar with the company's products and procedures. Must
be able to work in cooperation with others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments. Must be able to communicate effectively with others and be a team-player. Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends. Must be able to convey product information and availability to customers. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers. Must be organized, motivated, and a self-starter. Photography skills a plus.
MACHINES, EQUIPMENT, AND SOFTWARE: Computer, 10-key calculator, multi-user telephone system, copier, fax machine, and Microsoft Office software.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment: Must have the ability to work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur. Must be able to work under pressure comfortably. May be required to move/lift up to 75 pounds.
Preferred Qualifications: High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred. College coursework desired. Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive parts.
Posting ID: 580791111Posted: 2020-10-26