3525 Clemson Blvd., Anderson, SC 29621
Toyota Sales Trainees
We'll train you for the exciting field of Auto Sales!
Guaranteed Paid Training &
Excellent Income Potential!
We are looking to train exceptional candidates to join our sales team! Due to high customer demand for Toyota vehicles, we need to do so immediately! We encourage men and women to apply for this great opportunity!
What we offer:
- Rewarding and Competitive Pay Plan
- Excellent income potential!
- Performance Bonuses
- Guaranteed paid training for 60 days!
- The ability to earn what you deserve – your efforts are rewarded!
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- CLOSED ON SUNDAYS!
- Career opportunities for men, women and our returning military veterans
- We train the right candidates for the exciting field of auto sales!
Responsibilities - Sales Trainee:
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and listen to their requirements in order to their vehicle needs with one in current inventory.
- Accompany customer on test drives and demonstrate vehicle features and technology.
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Continuously develop product and sales knowledge to become the vehicle au-thority.
- Know the ins and outs of the inventory, optional packages, and the latest tech-nologies.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives and creative ideas.
- Complete all paperwork
- Close the deal and deliver vehicle to customer
- Utilize dealership control and follow-up system and procedures
- Bring your “A” game along with a positive attitude to work with you every day.
Qualifications - Sales Trainee:
- Previous successful Automotive Sales Experience is a plus, but sales experi-ence in any field, whether it's in Real Estate, Home Furnishings, Electronics or Retail Sales, is a plus!
- Professional appearance
- Strong record of positive customer service results with customer focused atti-tude
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit
- Great communication skills with customers and team members
- Must have an outgoing personality, strong customer service skills and be self-motivated
- Strong computer and phone skills (Internet, CRM, VinSolutions, Autotrader)
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, including MVR.
Founded in 1951, Ralph Hayes Motors has been in the Anderson car business for more than 60 years. Ralph Hayes Toyota of Anderson is the oldest Toyota dealer-ship in the state of South Carolina, and one of the few family-owned dealerships left in the area!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimina-tion/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 564446067Posted: 2020-08-01