Looking for a Rewarding Career- BE A CAREGIVER!
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and supervision
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance (required if driving clients) and have your own automobile
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Wages
- New Employee Bonus
- You will develop new skills and career experience
- On-going comprehensive training will teach you to be a trusted member of the #1 company in the non-medical home care industry
- You will have a personally and professionally rewarding career, and you will help make a difference in someone else's life
- Flexible hours and work schedules allow for balance in your work and home life
- Supportive and responsive staff
- Short commute times
- CAREGiver Support Groups
- CAREGiver Mentoring
- You will make new friends and meet people who truly appreciate you
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 567373422Posted: 2020-08-09