Welcome to Milestone Retirement Communities, senior living communities built on principles of family, compassion, and respect. Our staff are the backbone of our community and genuinely enjoy caring for our residents, so much so that 26 of our staff members have been here for more than five years, and some have been here for as many as 13 years.
Our residents and staff sincerely care for each other and pass their positivity and enthusiasm on to each guest who walks through our doors. If you’re looking for a senior living community that puts people first, we’d love to meet you.
This position is responsible for housekeeping and laundry functions of a given managed community, including apartment and common area cleaning, laundry services, carpet care, and maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards and communicating with immediate supervisor on all pertinent matters of the community.
- Perform basic cleaning of apartments, public restrooms, and common areas.
- Interact with residents in a friendly manner, providing meaningful attention.
- Handle hazardous cleaning supplies according to proper procedures and ensures accurate labeling.
- Work in a safe manner and ensure unsafe actions are brought to the attention of the Executive Director.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assists others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required.
- Prior experience in cleaning or housekeeping preferred.
- Ability to complete cleaning tasks in a timely, effective, and efficient manner.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Check out our perks!
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts & request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile app.
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide feedback about your day – all from your mobile phone.
- Access Funds: Access your earned, but unpaid wages before payday for just a small transaction fee.
Posting ID: 603997607Posted: 2021-02-04