Sentar is dedicated to developing the critical talent that the connected world demands to create solutions to address the convergence of cybersecurity, intelligence, analytics, and systems engineering. We invite you to join the small business team where you can build, innovate, and secure your career.
- Conducts research, analysis, development, and coordination of strategy, policy, and doctrine for cyberspace operations at the national, DOD, Service, and Command level
- Provides technical expertise on executive-level projects, analyzes, assesses, and develops future strategies, policies, and doctrines governing cyberspace operations
- Supports interagency and coalition policy formulations on cyberspace issues, ensuring authorities, concerns, and equities are accurately represented
- Maintains awareness of and reports significant cyber-related policy issues affecting the DOD and USCYBERCOM
- Provides concise, actionable communications to senior officials, both written and orally
- Performs analysis and critical thinking, assesses programmatic issues, conducts risk analysis, and proposes innovative and achievable solutions
- Possesses an in-depth understanding and knowledge of existing joint cyberspace policies
- Conducts research, analysis, development, and coordination of strategy, policy, and doctrine for cyberspace operations with no guidance
- Exhibits ability to publicly present policy, doctrine, and strategy concepts in a training environment
- Plans and prepares for substantive interactions with researchers and policy makers and provides background support and current status of activities for documents and presentations
- Provides substantive content for the development of reports and briefings on policy, strategy, and doctrine activities
- Provides substantive content for policy formulations on cyberspace issues and researches authorities, concerns, and equities to ensure accurate representation
- 10 years of experience as a Cyberspace Policy Analyst or related functional area
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Experience with conducting research and analysis and contributing to the coordination of strategy, policy, and doctrine for Cyberspace operations
- Experience with developing reports and briefings on policy, strategy, and doctrine activities
- Experience with analyzing policies on Cyberspace issues and researching authorities, concerns, and equities to ensure accurate representation
- Knowledge of existing joint Cyberspace policies
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
Assist firsthand in the development of future strategies, policies, and doctrines governing Cyberspace operations to help protect our country!
Benefits at Sentar:
In addition to a great culture, Sentar offers a comprehensive benefits package to support employees and their families! Cigna Health Insurance, Guardian Vision and Dental Insurance, and Life/Accident/Disability insurance options through Mutual of Omaha give our employees options and comprehensive coverage while keeping out of pocket costs low. Sentar is also happy to offer a healthy match employee contributions through the Fidelity 401(k) plan. Time off your thing? Sentar offers a PTO plan that graduates quickly with years of service. Sentar invests in our people - we offer a robust professional development and education assistance plan, to help our employees reach the next level Reach out to your recruiter to learn more!
If you are not ready to apply for this position, submit your resume here to join our talent community. We'll keep you updated occasionally on new job opportunities.
Sentar is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Persons with Disabilities
Our culture is one of inclusivity and support. Sentar is proudly an Equal Opportunity and VEVRAA Federal Contractor Employer M/F/Vets/Persons with Disabilities. Follow these links to learn more about your rights: EEO Is the Law Poster; EEO Is Law Supplement; and Pay Transparency.
We want you to build your career at Sentar, so if you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable workplace accommodation applying for a job or at any point in the employment process, contact the Recruiting Manager at 256-430-0860 x 129 or email email@example.com. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Thank you for considering Sentar in your employment search.
Build, Innovate, Secure Your Career at Sentar.
Posting ID: 552086987Posted: 2020-06-05