RBR-Technologies is a service disabled veteran owned small business providing services and solutions in software and web development, IT engineering, knowledge management, language and training services. RBR has a reputation amongst customers and partners alike as the company of choice when high quality and mission success are top requirements. Our success is attributed to the intelligence, dedication, and years of experience our staff comprises within many government organizations including the Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), and Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). Join RBR's winning team and use your expert program management skills to support vital national security missions.
Roles & Responsibilities
RBR is a growing Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that is expanding its capabilities delivery footprint across the National Security Agency (NSA). To meet this demand, RBR Technologies, Inc. is hiring Program Integrators (PIs) to satisfy a host of delivery opportunities throughout the Enterprise. You will be part of a talented team that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. If you see yourself enabling the Mission by engaging with the Mission, then please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
In summary, the scope of the PI role includes, but is not limited to the below:
- Engage across project leaders and Government stakeholders on efforts associated with understanding, documenting and reporting overall health and well fare of Programs and related initiatives. Core scope associated with this role includes identifying and addressing challenges associated with cost, schedule and performance.
- Candidate will perform in capacities aligned to delivering financial analysis and recommendations associated with understanding anomalies/concerns; candidate will be expected to provide recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Develop program-specific financial and summary reports to assist with the allocation and tracking of capability delivery resources.
- Leverage business and process management tools such as Plan-it or MS Excel to assist stakeholders with planning, documenting, executing, and reporting of all program details (e.g., spend plans), for both current year (FY) and out-years (FYDP).
- Develop contracts report by program to track current contract funding run outs (i.e., when will contractor be at risk of work stoppage), current contract periods of performance, planned award dates, burn rate analyses, etc.)
- Assist in developing various Program Management artifacts, this includes but is not limited to Technical Task Orders (TTOs), Statement of Work (SOW), Risk Management Plans, and Program Management Plans (PMPs).
- Develop point papers, briefing charts, spreadsheets and other materials to assist in the Government in program decision-making.
- Attend contract reviews to assist in cost estimating and monitoring of program/initiative outcomes.
- Prepare and support delivery of presentations to assist with program and initiative status reviews.
- Generate reports and supporting information aligned to funding execution/progress, burn rates, and resource allocations.
Education, Experience, & Skills
- Total years of experience will be considered relative to role and scope of contract being considered for the candidate.
- Eight (8) to twelve (12) of demonstrated combined experience in DoD/IC program management, contract management, and/or financial management, and a bachelor’s degree with a business focus or technical focus is required. Absent a degree, candidates may retain a Project Management Institute PMP certification, Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) certification, or DAWIA Level II in any focus area, and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eleven (11) to fifteen (15) years.
- In lieu of certifications, up to three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of thirteen (13) to eighteen (18) years may be substituted.
- Familiarity with Plan-It is preferred, and intermediate proficiency with MS Excel is required to include demonstrated use of pivot tables, slicers, and pivot charts.
- Must possess a TS/SCI with CI Polygraph level of clearance
Physical Requirements & Work Environment
- Job scope and responsibilities are aligned to office-oriented work. There are no expectations associated with physical labor.
- Job candidates can expect to provide project delivery services in an office environment where sitting in meetings, attending briefings, typing, and viewing content via paper artifacts and computer monitors.
- 401K (Automatic Employer Contribution)
- Medical Insurance (Multiple CareFirst BlueChoice Plans)
- Employer Paid Dental and Vision Coverage
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Federal Holidays
- 3 Additional Company Holidays
- Annual Community Outreach Entitlement
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Paid Team Building
- Annual IT Entitlement
- Academic Reimbursement Program
- Certification Reimbursement Program
- Professional Dues Reimbursement
- Employee/Family focused Events
- Flexible Work Schedules
RBR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 553126352Posted: 2020-05-31