o Week 1: Sun & Sat: OFF and MTWTHF: 4:30AM - 1:00PM
o Week 2: Sun & Thur: OFF and MTWFS: 4:30AM - 1:00PM
· Supports shipping & receiving department.
· Quality and inventory control for outgoing units.
· Enters, verifies, maintains and corrects data on the computer or handheld scanning device.
· Creates all work assignments for warehouse personnel.
· Releases merchandise to customers and carriers.
· Processes receiving trailers, store request for goods not for sale and vendor displays.
· Receives and create transfers to send to stores.
· Manages direct to customer orders through multiple systems, email and phone correspondence.
Please note - this position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local branch office. You can apply directly to this posting.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.