Aerotek is now hiring for a Scale Clerk for a company in Curtis Bay.
- Determine content of material entering facility to properly bill the customer.
- Accept or reject waste load based on content; suggest alternatives based on special waste, type of waste and/or local market training.
- Receive payment from customers; provide receipt to customers.
- Balance the daily receipts to ensure accurate record keeping and appropriate billing; deposit daily receipts into the safe depository.
- Document the waste entering the facility, utilizing truck scales and computer systems; track total amount of waste entering the facility.
- Notify operations of special waste or other incoming special loads; direct or dispatch as necessary; process required paperwork and perform other required duties, as necessary to process special loads.
- Answer the telephone and provide general information to callers.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the work area.
- Perform other job-related duties, as assigned.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be willing to work 3:45am-1pm
- Must have data entry expereinc
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posting ID: 574221768Posted: 2020-09-18