Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, asphalt, renewable fuels and convenience store retailing. The convenience store retail business is the largest 7-Eleven licensee in the United States and operates approximately 300 convenience stores which also market motor fuels in central and west Texas and New Mexico.
- Meet company customer service standards.
- Follow company cash control policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all laws and regulations regarding the sale of any government regulated products and services.
- Detail cleaning of store interior and exterior according to company standards.
- Stock and rotate products including coolers and/or freezers.
- Complete training activities and pass minimum job performance standards.
- Follow company policies and procedures of conduct and code of ethics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Value time and use your time effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to prioritize work
- Passionate about performance and exceeding goals.
- Strategic thinker, can operate efficiently with minimum direction
- Act with customers in mind and be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Get first-hand customer information and use it for improvements in products and services.
- Performance driven with the end in mind.
- Can do attitude when faced with obstacles.
-Embraces a fast paced environment
Lifting up to 40 pounds 10%
Travel Requirements- 0 overnight stays per year
Handle Hazardous Materials- 5%
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Customer service experience desired
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at one time
- Read, understand, and speak English at a minimum of an eighth grade level
- Comprehend and perform basic math skills
- Understand, comprehend, and perform basic computer and point-of-sale skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
Posting ID: 547483772Posted: 2020-08-03