* Join the Sears Home Services team as an Appliance Repair Technician! *
* No On-Call Work! No Sundays! Join Us Today! *
Potential for up to $5,000 sign-on bonus! Tools stipend available! Start and end your day from home with the company service vehicle. No more spending your own gas to get to and from work. Any parts used during a service order will be sent to you at home in order to restock your service vehicle. Promoting from within strongly encouraged. Industry training available for those that come onboard with us.
- Accurately diagnosing and repairing major home appliances.
- Providing the customer with an accurate estimate of the cost of repair.
- Collecting payment from the customer once repair job is completed.
- Providing knowledgeable, courteous and professional customer service at all times
- *CFC/EPA Certification* is required to have or be willing to obtain (applicants holding a master-level trade/occupational license(s)
- Minimum 1-year related work or school experience
- Active and valid Drivers License
- High School Diploma or GED (Graduate Equivalency Degree)
- Mechanical comfort
- Great benefits- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- Laptop, smartphone, uniforms, service van, gas card
- Vacation days
EEO/EOE/Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.
Posting ID: 606932414Posted: 2021-02-24