Would you like to work with a happy, upbeat group of people and NEVER be on-call?
Does a company that appreciates you for who you are sound good? And the money is good. Extremely good. In fact, the money is exactly as good as you are. Many of our technicians make $34+ per hour plus $1,000-$3,000 in monthly bonuses. We don't expect you to be a "salesperson" - just a darn good plumber and we will help you earn the good money.
We have high standards at HomeWorks but we don't have a lot of rules. We're a local, family-owned business and we're deeply committed to our people.
I want you to be one of them.
Aside from being the most fun place you've ever worked (or even heard of,) you're going to receive great benefits at HomeWorks:
We provide all the top-rated tools available because we want you to have great tools. That's right; we stock our trucks with ProPress and the various Milwaukee M12/M18 cordless tools so that you can work efficiently and safely. We provide weekly training & continuing education. At HomeWorks, we've got your back.
And then there are the small things, like:
- Fine-quality uniforms furnished and paid for by the company.
- A company truck to take home every night
- Easy to use app-based software so that you can clock in/out and log your call notes easily
Now let's talk about your family...
We have a top tier Benefits plan, including:
- Savings Plans for retirement
And you'll have lots of opportunities for advancement.
HomeWorks is the kind of company where you can comfortably - and safely - build a career. Let's sit down and talk. All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential. Thanks for listening.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with dispatchers, technicians, and installers to provide customers with service as outlined in department policies and procedures
- Address customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution
- Provide excellent customer service
- Serve customers by analyzing work orders, following daily travel schedule, investigating complaints, conducting tests, and resolving problems
- Establish service by studying system requirements, ordering and gathering components and parts, and performing acceptance tests
- Cooperate with other departments to continually improve the process and flow of information
- Keep personal tools and equipment operable and up to date
- Document work performed in accordance with company procedures
- Maintain and update knowledge of current plumbing standards
- Maintain professional conduct and appearance in all working conditions
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor/manager
- 3+ years of residential plumbing experience with strong knowledge of state and local codes and regulations, working with water heaters, tankless, filtration, gas lines, gas logs, drainage, pipe modification, or drain cleaning
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of required tools
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to speak, read, and write fluently in the English language
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
- Must pass extensive criminal background check
- Must have an insurable driving record & valid driver license
- Valid Minnesota Journeyman or Master license
Powered by JazzHR