It's the dream job you never have to wake up from. At SONIC, you'll whistle while you work, gaining a sense of accomplishment along the way. You'll interact with fantastic people, earn great pay, sport a cool uniform.
As a SONIC Drive-In restaurant General Manager, you are indeed a general-leading your troops in a never-ending campaign to give America an infinitely more delicious food service experience. You will be involved in training and supporting drive-in restaurant employees, ensuring that food is delivered in a clean, safe and efficient manner and our customers have an excellent experience.
Essential General Manager restaurant job duties are listed below:
• Hiring, training, managing, supervising, directing, and developing Great People ready to serve a SuperSONIC experience to every guest
• Demonstrating a Fair, Firm, Fun leadership approach, and leading by example
• Managing a profit and loss statement to exceed expectations every week, month, and year
• Swiftly resolving employee concerns with a thoughtful approach
• Celebrating team successes and coaching for better performance
• Setting expectations and providing clear and continuous feedback
• Creating an upbeat positive atmosphere during the shift that makes work fun
• Helping employees understand the big picture and their role by sharing the "why" behind tasks
• Understanding how to use metrics to evaluate Drive-In performance and make necessary improvements
• Getting out in the community, making a difference, and growing sales for your Drive-In and the brand
• Maintaining and enforcing SONIC safety and sanitation standards
• Relentlessly complying with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations
Posting ID: 555048078Posted: 2021-01-01