Delta Gaming Solution, LLC is looking for a Special Projects / Preventative Maintenance technician (experience not required - will train) based in Thackerville, Okla. and/or South-Central Oklahoma to join our growing company and strong team.
Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, and engaged.
- Machine Preventative Maintenance: Cleaning machines, inside and out.
- Work with the customer and Company to identify the problems and repair machines.
- Assist field technicians with special projects, may include: moving, installing, removing, changing games
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
- Must be able to work as a team, and as an individual with limited supervision.
- Must have Valid driver's license and feel comfortable traveling to multiple casino facilities.
- Technical background preferred but not required.
- Highly adaptable to various situations and ability to communicate Casino customer needs.
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and find effective solutions to issues that arise.
- Must have smart phone with app capabilities.
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture.
- Must be able to pass a background check for gaming licensure.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Delta Gaming Solutions, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $10.00 - $16.00/hour.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
Posting ID: 584011837Posted: 2020-11-02