Manage overall operation of Branch Office including all phases of lending, collecting, and direction of office staff.
- Provide Customer Service
- Supervise office staff
- Solicit for new or renewed customer business
- Receive payments and post to customer accounts
- Maintain cash drawer accuracy and security
- Ensure proper handling of office deposits
- Ensure compliance with state and federal lending regulations and company policies
- Ensure prompt completion of applications
- Development and direct branch personnel
- Minimize delinquency through collection activities utilizing telephone, mail, and home visits
- Ensure compliance with company policy procedures
- Ensure reporting of branch figures to corporate office for accounting purposes
Completion of training period as Assistant Manager with demonstrated managerial ability or previous Cash Advance experience. Knowledge of State and Federal lending regulations. Valid State driver's license and acceptable driver's record. Access to reliable transportation for use in employment. Computer literate and able to operate a ten-key calculator.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Please note: The omission of specific statements does not preclude Management from assigning specific duties that are not listed above.
Posting ID: 548827066Posted: 2020-08-07