This position is responsible for providing engineering support to manufacturing areas while leading the manufacturing maintenance and automation teams. Due to the nature of this position, a very high degree of initiative, teamwork and communication are required. This candidate main responsibility will be to lead the manufacturing maintenance teams to maintain the equipment operating in excellent conditions, maintain and increase equipment reliability and availability, and perform managerial duties as required. The candidate is responsible for project management and engineering support for the plant production departments and facilities. This position also provides technical guidance to other engineering staff, engineering and maintenance technicians, maintenance supervisors, and others as required. Tasked with providing analysis for process optimization and automation, VIP identification and implementation, process validation planning\execution using lean manufacturing techniques and other problem-solving tools. Knowledge of machine design, CAD or PLC Programming, troubleshooting and project management required. The preferred candidate will have vast experience in Controls and Automation Engineering.
Education and/or Experience
• Solid technical expertise: Bachelor of Science degree or above in an Engineering field required (preferred: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree ) with a minimum of 3+ years hands-on experience.
• Strong accountability and ownership.
• Strong leadership and project management skills.
• Knowledgeable in the practice and application of Lean Manufacturing.
• Knowledgeable in the practice and execution of validation protocols.
• Technical Software Skills Preferred:
• PLC: Allen Bradley RS Logix, general understanding of Safety PLC (required)
• HMI: Allen Bradley Panel View (required)
• Communication: Understanding of TCP/IP networks, RS-232 interfaces (required)
• Electrical: Hands on troubleshooting and diagnostic skills, understanding of safety circuits, AutoCAD, ability to read /draw schematics
• Familiarity with drives (such as servo and VFD) motion control, encoders, hydraulics and pneumatics
• Robotics: Fanuc, ABB, Motoman (required)
• Vision Systems: Cognex, Keyence (required)
• Programming (Bonus): C#, C++, VB, SQL Server
In PR Kelly Offers!
* Must comply with minimum established requirements to qualify.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]