Interested in a culinary or hospitality career? Chick-fil-A is the only food company to make it in the top
10 "Customer Service Hall of Fame". If you are in a program that focuses on hospitality or culinary, or
you’re interested in pursuing a career in leadership with us, Chick-fil-A offers annual scholarships for
those who work with us and are in those programs. Our Leadership Development Program includes a
personal timeline, outlining the specific training path to leadership, and one-on-one leadership coaching and resources throughout the program.
Pay Type: $10-$14 depending upon experience
Position Type: Full-Time
● Access to Scholarship Opportunities up to $2,500 per year
● Sundays off
● Opportunities for individual growth with personal coaching
● Career Advancement & Management Opportunities
● Employee Food Discounts
● Must have at least 1 year of leadership or management experience
● Proven ability to lead in quick-paced environments as part of a team
● Basic computer competency
● Must be 21 years of age or older
● Must be able to make a 24-month commitment
● Must be able to work a minimum of 35 hours a week with consistent Saturday availability. The
ideal candidate will have open availability.
● Demonstrated leadership skills through previous work experience, education, and/or
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure violations to the Leadership Team.
● Works with the Leadership Team to ensure appropriate daily and restaurant staffing levels.
● Must be an excellent coach, communicator and team builder.
● Assist with business goal development and implementation
● Achieve strategic, annual business results through focus and action on tactical monthly and
quarterly objectives and tasks.
● Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing
them with direction and feedback.
● Responsible for inventory & facilities management.
● Complete understanding of each key position in both the front and back of the store.
● Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to,
standing for up to 10 hours and lifting up to 50lbs.
● All other duties as assigned.
● Self-leader committed to personal growth
● Ability to multitask
● Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
● Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
● Positive attitude
● Willingness to step outside of job role to assist in other roles
● Effective communicator
● Customer service-oriented
● Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant