We are looking for Manager Trainees for our fast track training program in our shops! You will work closely with a Shop Manager to learn our operational standards and procedures and be given the opportunity to grow into a Shop Manager.
- Find solutions, teach in context and read others
- Effectively listen, anticipate and communicate with partners, senior management and district staff
- Positively lead, motivate and teach Stewart's tools and solutions at weekly shop meetings
- Initiate candid and honest conversations with others which our "smaller is nicer" management style fosters
- $45k - $60k starting pay with ESOP and benefits package.
- Long-term stability and control due to ownership and vertical integration
- A fun, fast paced atmosphere with a great crew and loyal customers
The ideal candidate will have previous convenience store or food service management experience and possess an aggressive, hands-on, personal management style. This is a full-time position that requires a flexible schedule.
A background check and drug test are required.
** We are a drug-free workplace **
Posting ID: 547932276Posted: 2020-07-15