The Account Executive II, Retail Partnerships role acts as liaison between Spectrum and our national retail partners and associated vendors. The Account Executive II will manage and support these partnerships, ensuring proper execution of Spectrum sales and organizational goals and delivery of excellent customer service. The Account Executive II is responsible for managing the implementation and compliance of Spectrum policies and procedures as it relates to the operation. In addition they will deliver training programs to foster success for both parties. The Account Executive II will be responsible for business planning, merchandising and all sales related activities within their territory.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Forecast & assign monthly goals to retail partnership teams at the start of each new fiscal month.
- Meet or exceed all assigned sales goals.
- Ability to assimilate provided sales metrics and form strategies to improve poor performance areas.
- Daily account management of sales entered through completed installation.
- Report weekly trend results to retail partnership leadership teams.
- Attend weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual business review meetings.
- Conduct territory & store visits working within budget & expense guidelines.
- Develop and build relationships with retail partners including but not limited to Best Buy and Walmart. Act as the point of contact for Spectrum to enhance and strengthen the partner relationship.
- Responsible for ensuring the Spectrum brand is appropriately represented.
- Order all marketing collateral & supplies for assigned retail partnership teams.
- Handle all sales order escalations in an expedient manner.
- Responsible for the completion and follow-up of customer accounts through interaction with other departments and customers as needed (Tech Ops., Care, Risk, etc.).
- Timely completion of expected deliverables & sales reports to Territory Manager.
- Train our retail partnership teams on all of Spectrum products and services, current retail marketing offers, and how to process Spectrum orders.
- Attend meetings, conduct trainings, coaching and in-store demonstrations for Dealer Partners & sales associates; including train the trainer, new products and services offerings.
- Conduct new hire training camps.
- Work closely with regional and local partners to implement and integrate Spectrum sales and marketing initiatives in their stores.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write and speak English. Bi-lingual preferred.
Must have 2 plus years of strong sales experience with a proven track record.
Sales presentation skills, problem solving capabilities, organized and demonstrated initiative.
Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Ability to work independently.
Comfort utilizing Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Travel frequently between stores within the assigned territory.
Must have a current driver's license with a good driving record.
Have flexibility to work retail hours and adjust schedule as needed based on partners' needs and to maximize sales opportunities.
Must have reliable transportation to travel to partner locations.
Preferred Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university
Related Work Experience
One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Weekly field rides with account reps, bi-weekly site visits to management locations and division-wide travel required.
For more information on Spectrum's benefits, please click here
Posting ID: 609591663Posted: 2021-03-01