We can hire in Santa Ana, CA, Irving, TX, or Chandler, AZ. Will start out remote. Job description is below. Please let me know if you need any more info!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Essential Job Functions
· Audits final executed docs for accuracy and completion of signatures and dates by all parties to the transaction.
· Insures that executed document image is placed in BlitzDocs.
· Requests corrections for errors as necessary in compliance with company underwriting guidelines.
· Ensures each closing file is in compliance with company closing requirements and state and federal reporting guidelines (RESPA, HMDA, Section32).
· Addresses all vesting, compliance or wire balance questions in a timely manner with manager.
· Addresses questions from closing agents, internal clients and Mortgage Professionals.. Escalates major issues to management for assistance.
· Communicates file status along the closing process in SharePoint and Quantum.
· Issues funding authorization to the settlement agent once all funding requirements have been met.
· Insures that all wires are sent prior to funding date to avoid any missed disbursement of funds.
· Manages personal funding pipeline by coordinating daily follow ups on outstanding fundings with the closing agents.
· Assists closers on heavy volume days if needed.
· Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
· 2+ years experience or closing government and agency mortgage loans.
Posting ID: 566474299Posted: 2020-08-05