Text Wen75 to 25000 schedule an interview immediately.
Discover what's right for you. At Wendy's, you'll find a fast-paced, high-energy environment where everyone on the team works together, and also knows how to have fun!
Stonewall Road Restaurant Group has taken the following precautions to protect our employees and guests during the continuation of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Train and retrain all new & existing employees & managers on:
- Proper hand washing procedures & certifications
- Appropriate food safety courses & certifications
- High-touch cleaning & disinfection processes & checklists
- Deep-cleaning focus
- Social distancing education & courses
- Proper mask usage guidelines & courses
- All positions to wear disposable vinyl gloves (except grill)
- Employee screening related to COVID-19 symptoms (i.e. temperatures, fever, etc.) to be completed before employee begins working
- Send home any employee who has any new signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19
- Disposable masks available in all restaurants and employees are allowed/encouraged to wear their own cloth masks
- Social distancing tools to be implemented in all restaurants prior to re-opening carry-out and dining rooms to general public.This includes:
- Protective shields at the Pick Up Windows
- Protective shields at the inside front registers and inside pick areas
- Maximizing delivery and mobile app to minimize the direct order taking processes
- Implementing social distancing tools to ensure 6' foot rule for guests
- Floor decals to ensure proper spacing for guests waiting in line
- Table decals to ensure proper spacing of tables in the dining room
- Limiting guest tables to 6 or less
- Signage at the front door asking guest not to enter if they have any illness or symptoms
- Signage at the restrooms indicating single-use to ensure proper social distancing guidelines
- Use of single-use items/condiments (i.e. single packaged utensils, etc.)
As a Crew Member at Wendy's, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive pay and generous benefits, including employee meal discounts
- Flexible full-time or part-time work schedule that makes sense for you
- One-on-one, self-paced training, and promotion from within
- Opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of restaurant operations, from customer service to food prep, cash handling and opening/closing duties
- Defined career paths for those who are interested in a career at Wendy's
If you're interested in a position that rewards your commitment, then Wendy's is right for you. We encourage you to complete our application process and look forward to discussing your place on the Wendy's team.
The responsibilities and qualifications described above are for positions at Wendy's International, Inc. company-owned and operated restaurants. A large percentage of Wendy's restaurants are independently owned and operated franchised Wendy's restaurants. Job descriptions, compensation, benefits and other employment terms and conditions applicable to positions at independent franchised Wendy's Restaurants will vary and are determined solely by the Franchisee.
Our candidate has a strong customer focus, initiative, and a can-do attitude. We're looking for real team players who can take and receive direction well and accomplish many tasks during one of our action-packed shifts. Whether you're wearing a headset and manning the drive-thru, greeting customers and running the register, preparing menu items, loading stock or keeping the restaurant clean and inviting, your accuracy and attention to detail are qualities that will make you a star player on the Wendy's team.
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The following are examples of some, but not all, of the essential job functions of a Crew Member position at Wendy's:
Ability to stand for long periods
Frequent bending, kneeling, lifting (25 - 50 pounds)
- Ability to use Headset to take customer orders or to take or give direction
- Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.g. warmer, fryer, slicer, grill, etc.)
- Ability to come to work promptly and regularly
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
- Ability to concentrate and perform duties accurately
- Ability to learn and apply policies and procedures
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks assigned
- Ability to complete all applicable training programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that may involve exposure to noise, heat, cold or other elements