We are looking for a professional Housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation
It is a part time job with flexible schedule
Hourly rate: $8.00
7 days a week from 11:00 Am to 3:00PM
Housekeeper Job Duties
- Ensure a high level of customer service is performed at all times
- Assist guests with requests and questions as necessary
- Sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors
- Vacuum clean carpets, rugs and draperies
- Dust and polish furniture and fittings
- Empty and clean trash containers
- Dispose of trash in a sanitary manner
- Make up beds and change linens as required
- Tidy up rooms
- Restock room supplies such as drinking glasses, soaps, shampoos, and any other necessary supplies.
- distribute linen, towels and room supplies using wheeled carts or by hand
- sort, wash, load and unload laundry
- iron and press clothing and linen
- sort, fold and put away clean laundry
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors, windows and other glass surfaces
- Clean and arrange guest rooms to hotel standards for guest arrival
- Clean and maintain common areas of the hotel
- Stock and maintain housekeeping supply rooms
- maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
- report necessary repairs and replacements to management.
- Report all lost and found items to the management.
- organize and restock cart at the end of the shift
Posting ID: 563041976Posted: 2020-08-14