The Customer Service Representative position will involve answering multiple phone lines, providing customer service to agency customers, receiving and processing insurance payments for existing customers, drafting letters & reports, and other additional clerical duties as directed by the agent or associates.
Our office is rapidly growing and we are looking to train the right individual to fit right into our company. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible to provide exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects when they call in for assistance.
Salary depending on experience, plus commission and bonus, 40-50k or higher first year for the go getter possible!
**Hiring for both Arlington and Mount Vernon locations**
- Health Insurance
- Base Salary with Commissions
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Career Development & Growth
- Hands On Training
- Cross selling to current client base and develop relationships with network partners.
- Document each customer contact in E-Agent
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner
- Take premium payments from customers
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Professional phone etiquette
- Excellent Spelling and Grammar skills
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Bilingual, fluent is both English and Spanish is beneficial
Adhering to strict FCC rules, please don’t apply if you have any felony related to theft, violence, drugs within the past seven years or ANY past convictions concerning violation of the FCC rules
Posting ID: 579595809Posted: 2020-10-30