StretchLab is seeking an experienced Membership Advisor to oversee sales for our Mt. Kisco studio.
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab is the industry leader in offering
one-on-one assisted stretching. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields – physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more – and brought in the world’s leading authority on stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere. StretchLab’s proprietary flexologist ™ training ensures that their client’s receive a world class stretching session. StretchLab currently has three locations in Southern California with immediate plans for expansion.
- 2+ years of fitness or relevant sales experience.
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with studio owner
- Ability to manage and drive all revenue streams from membership sales to retail
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email.
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
- Lead generation including Grassroots Marketing and Networking
- Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Intro class
- Drive Membership sales through outside sales, business development efforts and local grassroots events
- Manage sales staff schedule
- Proficiency in ClubReady, to include revenue reports, attendance reports, and utilization reports
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
- Enforce StretchLab policies and procedures
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
- Any other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 546958073Posted: 2020-07-06