?As part of Consumer Banking, the branch-based Chase Wealth Management Financial Advisor offers comprehensive financial planning and advice to individuals and families. Your expertise will support a wide range of clients, from those just starting to save to those with significant wealth. You are responsible for providing an exceptional investor experience by offering advised solutions and Chase partner referrals that deepen client relationships. What you will possess:
Teamwork and Influence . You champion and support your teammates’ success and the goals of the bank, while fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Disciplined Practice Management. You focus on relationship management not portfolio management. You demonstrate a deep understanding of financial markets and sound business judgement. You’ll rely on your personal drive, leadership and relationship-building skills to build a book of business and deliver personalized investment solutions to your clients.
Customer Obsession. You exhibit unwavering integrity that points toward doing right by clients at every opportunity. Insights, interpersonal skills and meticulous planning allows you to support and guide your customers. You have a passion for educating clients on the technology and channels available to them to better monitor, maintain, and handle their investments.
One Chase Approach. You provide a holistic view of clients’ needs and financial coaching beyond investments. You will embrace digital innovations so you can help clients become more digitally confident, banking when, where and how they want.What you will receive:
Qualifications - Licenses, Designations, and Education:
- Comprehensive compensation that includes a base salary, monthly incentives based on revenues and a Net New Money award annually.
- JPMorgan Chase is committed to providing a vast set of benefits choices as well as a Wellness Program to help you and your family get healthy and stay healthy.
- As an additional complement to the benefit plans, we offer a variety of additional programs and services to help meet the diverse needs of our employees, including 401k (for eligible employees), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discount Programs, Business Resource Groups, Backup Child Care, Tuition Assistance Programs and Career Management, just to name a few.
- At least 1 year in a Banker role or equivalent financial services experience
- Demonstrated success in client acquisition, cultivating and maintaining client relationships, and integrating with key partners
- A valid and active Series 7
- A valid and active Series 66 (63/65) license is required or must be obtained within 60 days of starting in the role as a condition of employment
- A valid and active Life, Health and Long Term Care Insurance license is required or must be obtained within 60 days of starting in the role as a condition of employment
- Certified Financial Planning (CFP®) certification is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE:
- NOT FDIC INSURED
- NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
- NOT A DEPOSIT OR OTHER OBLIGATION OF, OR GUARANTEED BY, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES
- SUBJECT TO INVESTMENT RISKS, INCLUDING POSSIBLE LOSS OF THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT INVESTED
Investment products and services are offered through J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (JPMS), a registered broker-dealer and investment advisor, member of FINRA and SIPC. Annuities are made available through Chase Insurance Agency, Inc. (CIA), a licensed insurance agency, doing business as Chase Insurance Agency Services, Inc. in Florida. JPMS, CIA and JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. are affiliated companies under the common control of JPMorgan Chase& Co. Products not available in all states. About Us
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans About the Team