The Spectrum Sales Operations Supervisor will manage, coach and develop teams of sales support personnel who provide pre- and post-sale support to sales representatives in the Spectrum Community Solutions organization. Collaborate with sales operations leaders to ensure understanding and adherence of business rules and policies. Ensure adherence to Charter policies and processes, correct utilization of tools and systems, and accurate and complete information is captured and reflected in contracts and sales orders. Recommend changes to policies and establish procedures that affect Sales Operations. Ensure accuracy, speed and volume performance goals are met.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience and attain revenue goals.
Point person for escalations.
Serve as primary point of contact and subject matter expert for assigned responsibilities. Collaborate with sales leadership to ensure understanding of and compliance with sales policies and procedures. Identify and develop ways to enhance day to day sales support.
Collaborate with sales and service delivery teams to refine processes.
Recruit, hire, train and manage Sales Operations Specialists. Guide and direct their hiring and personnel management practices.
Manage team activities and implement team schedules. Manage team schedule adherence.
Design and manage internal control procedures
Review and assess team performance. Develop and implement action plans to improve performance
Manage a portfolio of special projects, including data gathering, analysis, planning, implementation, and post-implementation impact assessment. Take into account the impact of decisions on other departments
Assist with business plans and strategies
Perform other duties as requested.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Demonstrated judgment, initiative and sense of urgency to accomplish job duties
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, while working calmly, quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment with multiple, sometimes shifting priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude, diplomatic approach, confidence and comfort around peers and senior leadership team
- Proven communicator - excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to establish rapport, define expectations and gain commitment to project goals and deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to organize, direct and perform high-level supervisory duties in a manner conducive to full performance and high morale
- Effective team player with proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally across organizations, disciplines, and geographies to accomplish business goals while achieving project deliverables against budget and milestones
- A passion for community-building with a proven track record of establishing and maintaining productive, mutually-beneficial relationships
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and independently, from ideation through development and release
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems collaboratively while working under pressure. Creative and able to develop out-of-the box solutions
- Proficiency with personal computer and software applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project
- Advanced knowledge of sales tools, CRM platforms and billing systems, and other related software (e.g., SalesForce, Siebel, CSG, Oracle)
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of interrelationships and dependencies of sales, sales operations, service delivery, field operations and customer service supporting both coax- and fiber-based services
- Knowledge and understanding of legal, regulatory, finance, and audit functions
- Knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing strategies
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience
5 years of Operations experience
3 years of Project management experience
2 years of Management experience
Posting ID: 575106539Posted: 2020-09-25