What a terrific Dr! The staff was super knowledgeable and personable as well. The vet gave me options to treat my pets and explained everything clearly. During these trying times it is nice to find kind people who are willing to work with you and not brush you off. Will definitely visit Thive vet in Cary again.
We have been bringing our Australian Shepherd to Thrive for about a year now, and have always had great service. This week, we brought our dog here twice because she wasn't feeling well. Dr. Waltz was very informative and helpful, and we could tell she didn't want to push any unnecessary tests on us. We got great care, and even though I still have no idea what was wrong with my dog, I'm glad they did everything they could to figure it out, and my pup seems to be back to her normal self today. We really love the fast service of this place, and even though my dog isn't the biggest fan, we know she's in good hands.
I discovered Thrive about a year ago and they have been a game changer for me. It has always been such a source of anxiety when my pets get sick b/c of the financial burden. Thrive is very reasonable and I prefer the care here over my previous vet. They are very personable and you feel like they really care about you and your pet. I have take three of my animals to them each time. My last visit was very emotional b/c I had to put our family cat of 14 years to sleep. It was very hard and they were so gracious with walking me thru the process. You could feel their compassion and they even sent me a card signed by the staff with a sample of her hair. I will always be grateful for the experience I had with them during this process.
Are you ecstatic when you find a faster, more efficient or innovative way to do something and get to share that with others?
THRIVE Affordable Vet Care is searching for a veterinarian excited about being a leader to provid ing medical mentoring and oversight to our new and established Missouri area clinics. THRIVE is a national veterinary organization that is disrupting the industry with affordable full-service veterinary care for our clients, great work/life balance for our employees and by redefining corporate practice.
What you get with THRIVE:
- Competitive salary, health, dental, and vision insurance, $3500 CE stipend, 401K, 40 hours CE PTO, 120 hours paid vacation.
- Collaboration with a group of people that are passionate about providing a better way to work and p rovide p rofessional development for veterinarians , making high quality veterinary care more accessible to more pet owners.
- Be part of a culture of transparency, optimism, growth, and change for the better.
What you would do with THRIVE (this is an evolving list) :
- Creat e and support a culture of optimism and transparency focused on offering what patients need with flexibility to accommodate a variety of resources
- Work closely with THRIVE veterinarians in Illinois and Missouri markets to identify their professional goals and help them achieve those goals through data analysis, coaching and mentoring .
- Work with the Medical Ops team to create, update, review and maintain THRIVE medical policies.
- Collaborate with the Medical Ops team to identify, define and execute new medical initiatives
- Mentor ship of new graduate and incoming veterinarians, with a focus on monitoring and maintaining the T HRIVE New Graduate Mentoring Program.
- Serve as the primary medical expert for area THRIVE clinics, regarding clinical questions, staffing needs, medical standards and protocols, and client experience.
- Help improve clinic flow, efficiency and teamwork within our practices.
- Work with the Marketing team on targeted campaigns and outward facing medical marketing materials for the area.
- Team up with the Area Business Manager to achieve business growth goals, client experience excellence, team development and training through medical excellence.
- Partner with the Area Business Manager(s) to support operational and financial objectives while collaborating on improving THRIVE's business model and improve client experience excellence, team development and training through medical excellence
- Work with medical and operational teams to facilitate change management
- M aintain adherence to all safety and regulatory items in area THRIVE practices
- Assist the THRIVE Recruiting team in the interviewing and hiring of veterinarians with the appropriate skill and culture fit , ensuring there is consistent veterinary staffing and training for all locations.
- Collaborate with the Training and Construction Management departments in opening new THRIVE practices in the area.
- All Missouri and Illinois area veterinarians report to the AMD, and the AMD currently reports to East Regional Medical Director.
- DVM/VMD or equivalent and eligibility to obtain state and DEA licenses
- 5+ years in general clinical practice
- Experience in staff development, coaching and mentoring new graduates
- Experienced and confident in general surgery, dentistry and medicine
- Ability to travel locally and occasionally nationally
- E mbody THRIVE's core values
- Flexibility in weekly scheduling as this role involves occasionally covering shifts to facilitate PTO for doctors.
- Completion of additional coursework or continuing education in business and operations with an ambition for continued development in these areas.
- Understanding and demonstrated application of Emotional Intelligence (or similar), Courageous Conversation (or similar) coursework
You have been redirected to a THRIVE Affordable Vet Care job page
Posting ID: 566154225Posted: 2020-08-09