Sentinel Security Solutions, Inc offers Excellent Customer Service, Cutting Edge Equipment and Professional Installation of Security Systems! Our customers range from residential alarm customers to large commercial projects. We believe that is one of the reasons we’ve been ranked as one of the 50 fastest growing security companies in North America for 4 years in a row and recognized by Inc 5000 as one of the top 5000 companies in the nation.The security alarm products offered by the Company uses today's most advanced security technology integrating our client’s security system into their everyday lifestyle. Clients can access their system remotely with their smart phone or an internet device to control and monitor alarm, lights, thermostat, locks, and cameras through our cloud based apps or browser. We utilize professional grade HD Camera Systems with Analytics, Cloud Based Access Control Systems, Audio / Video Systems, and additional low voltage technology.
The primary function of this position is performing day-to-day administrative tasks and providing direct support to the office staff and managers at Sentinel Security Solutions. Another Goal is to ensure excellent customer service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction. This Administrative Assistant, will act as a liaison between our customers and internal operations. To excel in this position there should be genuine excitement to help customers. Must be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. The Administrative Receptionist can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Problem-solving also must come naturally and must be confident at troubleshooting and investigate if there is not enough information to resolve customer inquiries.
This is a full-time office position based in our Shell Beach office with a daily work schedule of Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
The goal of the position of Administrative Assistant is to process new sales and resolve customer service inquiries, assist with office duties as directed while maintaining and improving efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answering phones and directing calls to the appropriate departments
· Must have the ability to demonstrate exceptional organizational skills.
· Calling customers for appointment reminders and other customer service-related tasks
· Office tidying and ordering supplies
· Assist in processing new sales and closing out completed sales
· Assist in account cancellation process
· Closing out work orders and submitting them for invoicing
· Monitoring multiple service and customer service email inboxes and appropriately responding to emails
· Assisting with marketing and event planning
· Work with vendors for return authorizations
· Must have Excellent Customer Service Skills!
· Answer Customer Service Phone Calls and process requests
o Assist Customers with level 1 technical support
o Determine resolution for service requests and communicate costs associated with service requests
o Coordinate and schedule service calls
o Issue Insurance Certificates for customers
o Handle and process cancellation requests
o Coordinate completion of necessary paperwork for account updates / changes via DocuSign, email, etc
o Create New Sales Prospects and Inquiries Logs
o Answer Accounting Questions
o Collect payments on accounts
o Update billing information
· Process Completed New Sales / installation close outs
o Input new customers into Customer Database Software and maintain server documents
o Complete job folders for records
o Create job sleeves for new installations with necessary documents
o Setup new accounts in Vendor systems as needed
o Process payments for down payments and balance due
o Update Scheduling Que as order/ close out is processed
o Communicate with customers to acquire additional information
· Complete projects as assigned
· Position may require occasional driving of company vehicles or personal vehicle.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma; a minimum of two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have excellent computer skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc) is a must. Ability to adapt to new software.
* Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
* Ability to prioritize and multitask
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Strong attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
Certificates, License, and Registrations
Must hold an Alarm Company Employee (ACE Card) issued by The State of California. If you don't already have one, we will assist in the application process during the hiring process. The process does require a live scan and you must disclose any current or previous criminal convictions. Valid driver's license and vehicle insurance coverage as specified in the Company Driving Policy.
Work Conditions for this position will include:
· Sitting for extended periods of time.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 40 pounds.
· Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices and objects.
· Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
· Some travel may be required.
· Completion of project assignments require intense concentration and attention to detail.
· Busy, open area office; frequent interruptions and interaction with wide variety of people on various issues.
· Projects and assignments often involve deadlines, which may cause stress and possible late nights.
· Position may require occasional driving of company vehicles or personal vehicle
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Hourly $14-$16 (Depends on Experience)
Benefits include Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance & 401K Plan
Employee will be eligible for PTO (Paid Time Off), Paid Company Holidays (PCH), & Paid Company Security System after 90 days of employment.