At a glance:
- Are you a client-focused sales expert talented at working with highly complex priority accounts?
- Can you commit to a consultative front-line field-based sales role positioning Spectrum Enterprise as the consultant of choice for a client's voice, video and data needs?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Key Account Manager, your passion is positioning Spectrum Enterprise as the consultant of choice for a client's voice, video and data needs. You drive revenue growth by creating the account pursuit strategy for a select group of highly complex priority accounts while collaborating with the Key Account team. With a focus on consultative sales techniques, you outline cost-effective combinations of our products that create sustainable value for clients and demand for the future.
You develop existing relationships by networking across multiple areas of a client's organization seeking out ways to provide additional value. You maximize the success of each account through detailed management of account profitability, business plans and long-term objectives. You influence the right people both inside and outside of Spectrum Enterprise to provide exceptional service and maintain client satisfaction. You flourish in an office environment and travel frequently to capture accounts across an assigned footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Sales Strategic Accounts for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
What you will do:
- Drive revenue by proactively providing a consultative client needs analysis and executing the account strategy as determined by the team account director or account lead.
- Identify revenue growth opportunities or improve service levels by closely monitoring developments within designated accounts.
- Achieve maximum sales volume through the detailed execution of approved account development strategies.
- Improve revenue growth through an understanding of the client's voice, video, data and communications issues and designing solutions to meet those complex business needs.
- Broaden the reach of Spectrum Enterprise services, identify new business and secure contract renewals by cultivating relationships with new and existing contacts via telephone, premise visits, networking and industry events.
- Determine the serviceability of a location and qualify leads by requesting a site survey and submitting a return on investment (ROI) analysis.
- Report on all sales activity and client data by maintaining an accurate sales database.
- Ensure an exceptional client experience by working in conjunction with other business services support groups, including Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Develop key sales skills and techniques by attending all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management.
- Mitigate risks by complying with all established Spectrum Enterprise policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of sales experience exceeding revenue quota
- Working knowledge of computer networking, local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks
- Extensive product and technical knowledge
- Solid networking, negotiating and closing skills
- Proven interpersonal communication and client relationship-building skills
- Experience multitasking and working efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
- Quick learner that can apply knowledge while working in a team environment
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and the availability to travel frequently
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Three or more years of experience exceeding revenue quotas selling data, voice or video solutions in the telecommunications business-to-business industry
- Experience using a client relationship management system, such as Salesforce
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (preferred)
For more information on Spectrum's benefits, please click here
Posting ID: 601715848Posted: 2021-01-25