Quality Assurance (QA) Manager – Anaheim, CA
The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for ensuring the process and the end products meet the established requirements of the organization and customers, as well as guaranteeing the processes comply with local, state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Oversees companywide adherence to our procedural documentation (quality management system) and its compliance with ISO 22000, ISO 9001-2015, NSF and other external certifications
- Identify and implement Quality Department goals and objectives in support of company-wide strategic business plans.
- Serves as the primary interface with Quality Assurance Representative to encourage effective communication and good customer relations.
- Promotes and maintains good relations and addresses issues and concerns through teamwork.
- Supports the management of budgets and staffing forecasts to facilitate successful execution of the department goals and support of all projects.
- Serves as primary Quality interface and coordinator for engineering and program management issues and manufacturing activities, including production control, procurement, planning, assembly, test and ship.
- Manages the required training, process improvement activities, and the development and implementation of new systems affecting the Quality Department.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; motivating, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints; and resolving problems.
- Responsibility to act as the primary liaison with the FDA and other regulatory agencies
- Develops, implements, and maintains the quality assurance plan for internal activities
- Provides quality input and advice on the creation, implementation, and revision of SOPs
- Serve as the primary quality control resource for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement.
- Design, implement and document procedures for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection.
- Bachelor’s degree in food sciences or related field
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Quality Assurance systems implementation and management with, preferably in the beverage or food industries, or a combination of education and experience
- Experience in a regulated manufacturing environment (FDA, ISO), preferred
- Experience with production equipment required
- A track record of successful interaction among regulatory agencies.
- The ability to build and lead the regulatory and quality functions in a fast paced, high growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in designing and implementing quality systems.
- Diverse knowledge of inspection and control methods, techniques and documentation.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
For immediate consideration, apply today! Contact Toni for further details at 714 454 8252 OR TONM369@kellyservices.com
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Posting ID: 600832627Posted: 2021-01-20