- Take lead in construction layout projects such as heavy highway, commercial buildings, pipelines, etc.
- Provide leadership in vehicle, instrument, and equipment care and maintenance
- Supervise other crew members in proper surveying techniques and equipment operations
- Develop thorough and accurate field notes, data collection, survey reports, and calculations
- Proactively provide routine communications to supervisors and project managers
- Communicate with site superintendents regarding on site instructions and progress
Ed Holmes and Associates Land Surveyors, PA is currently seeking applicants for Construction Survey Field Technician/Crew Chief for full time employment. Said technician will work primarily in the field, but with opportunities for growth, including full survey-related education expenses paid by Company, on the job training and support, and licensure expenses and testing fees paid by Company. Based in Asheville, NC, EHA serves both private and public entities on both design and construction related projects in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
Posting ID: 563336639Posted: 2020-10-21