The Housekeeping Supervisor's primary responsibility is to manage the daily operations of the Housekeeping Department and ensure both quality of product and productivity of labor in these areas. They are to demonstrate our service standards of G.U.E.S.T and L.E.A.D.E.R at all times when interacting with guest to ensure a positive experience. Supervisory Responsibilities:
Directly supervises up to 15 employees in the Housekeeping Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company's policies and applicable laws. Inspects the work of the team to assure the highest level of cleanliness. Responsibilities include participating in the training of employees, planning, assigning, and directing work. Provides feedback to Housekeeping Manager on employee performance. Addresses complaints and resolving problems. Experience / Education / Certifications:
High School diploma - required
Hospitality or customer service experience - required
Minimum of 1 year experience in Housekeeping - required
Minimum of 1 year of experience in a Supervisory role - required Essential Duties / Tasks / Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
80% - Supervisory & Operations
- Oversees and manages performance to ensure efficient and profitable operation.
- Coaches and trains all Grand Performers to ensure superior product for guest satisfaction.
- Performs daily inspections of guest rooms to assure the highest level of cleanliness.
- Participate in daily line-up and regular training/departmental meetings.
- Maintains supplies and reports to Housekeeping Manager items to be ordered for efficient operations on a daily basis.
20 % - Guest Service
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities (KSA's)
- Ensures positive guest experience by utilizing the GUEST service standards and LEADER recovery steps.
- Adheres to safety guidelines
- Responds promptly to guest requests
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and Grand Performers
- Strong organizational skills
- Guest friendly
- Ability to balance a variety of tasks while maintaining the highest of quality standards
- Ability to read/recognize various tools and chemicals used throughout the cleaning process
Posting ID: 588805038Posted: 2020-11-23