PrideStaff is recruiting for Machine Operators for All Shifts for a manufacturing company located in Arden. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated team player!
Job Summary: Responsible for working on the line machining parts and perform quality checks in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate machine tools to perform repetitive machining operations, such as turning, milling, drilling, boring, honing, broaching, grinding or other machining operations many include basic set up processes.
- Perform quality checks as required.
- Produce quality parts in order to meet production goals.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and machinery (e.g., cleaning).
- Complete all necessary documentation for each part.
- Identify “out of tolerance” parts and report any nonconformance.
- Perform pre-flight inspections at the start of each shift and report any sub-standard conditions or hazards found to supervisor.
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using micrometers, calipers and other precision measuring instruments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- One year of manufacturing experience or equivalent education.
- Ability to interact with supervisors and co-workers to take direction on job assignments and exchange information.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both oral and written forms to various levels within the organization
- Demonstrate good decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and when needed, be a part of a team.
- Able to use a computer.
- This position requires shift work and the ability to work overtime.
What’s In It for Me:
- Shift premium
- Comfortable work environment
- Great safety record
- Opportunities for growth
- Community focused
- Discounts for local vendors and events
Hours of Work: All Shifts Available
Posting ID: 581920344Posted: 2020-10-23