Summary of Position
The Catering Coordinator's (CC) main function is to build revenue through outside sales. Customers that would not usually come in the restaurant are the target customer for the CC. Businesses, offices, etc. and organizations that have gatherings, bulk lunches and events are the main target and focus of the CC. The CC must have a balanced approach to the business. Phone calls, office visits, emails, social media, production, delivery and execution and billing / collecting are to be performed every day and are extremely essential to the success of the position, the store and the company. Failure to execute any of these daily duties will result in not hitting the goals outlined. The CC is not in the store to be a cashier or work any other position, unless deemed necessary by the GM in an emergency. The CC should be in constant contact with potential customers and performing visits each day.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Always adhere to Brand Standards for uniform appearance and personal grooming.
- Completes duties on opening and closing checklists.
- Refers to Daily Prep List at the start of each shift for assigned duties.
- Prepares a variety of food products including chicken salads, pimento cheese, side salads, soups, sauces, cookies, desserts, and other items for cooking/serving to Guest according to CSC recipe and product standards.
- Responsible for catering food production, delivery and set-up process.
- The CC is responsible for lead generation and the proper documentation and follow-up on all orders placed.
- Understands and complies consistently with CSC standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Prepares all food products in accordance with CSC portion sizes and recipe specifications.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station including tables, shelves, walls, steamer, kitchen and refrigeration equipment.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Promptly reports equipment and food quality problems to Management.
- Informs Management immediately of product shortages.
- Uses our Standard Recipe Cards for preparing all products. Does not rely on the personal memory or of other employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Management.
Posting ID: 26919052Posted: 2020-07-14