Ever wish you loved your job? You should give us a call!
We have the happiest employees in the industry, because we firmly believe in providing them with the best benefits and a supportive environment to grow. In fact, we're in the process of getting every one of our techs their NC Plumbing licenses!
Four Seasons Plumbing is a family-owned and operated, residential service company that services Buncombe and Henderson counties in North Carolina. We focus on exceptional craftsmanship, outstanding customer service, and creating an excellent place to work.
We pride ourselves on being the best in the business, and we always go the extra mile to make sure that our clients and our employees are treated with the utmost respect and care!
If you are looking for a stable career where you can rise to your full potential and work with the best people in the industry, look no further and send us your resume today!
- Take-home company vehicle
- Flexible schedules
- $60k-130k per year starting pay (Based on last year's Service Tech incomes)
- Matching 401k, immediately 100% vested
- 100% paid health care
- Dental, vision available
- 6 paid holidays each year, including your birthday!
- Paid vacation, up to 3 weeks per year
- Weekly, monthly and annual paid training to advance your skills
- Exciting work environment and an unbeatable culture!
Job Requirements (Service Technician)
- Minimum 2 years of professional service-plumbing experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Have proper hand tools
- Must be drug-free (we do random drug testing)
- Must have a clean background
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
Four Seasons Plumbing specializes in residential repairs and installations for homeowners in and around Asheville, NC. We focus on craftsmanship, client relationships, and employee satisfaction above all else. Let us show you what it's like to LOVE your job!!!
Four Seasons Plumbing opened its doors on January 1st, 2006. We saw a need in the Asheville area for a great place to work, where people involved in the trades can grow, become financially stable and have fun. We also saw a need for a service company whose focus is on the clients’ entire experience, not just fixing their problems. We have continued to accomplish this year after year by hiring only the very best, providing them with excellent training and support, and treating them like family. We believe people who work in the trades are some of the most valuable people in society, and should be treated accordingly!
Posting ID: 579542532Posted: 2020-10-30