POSITION SUMMARY: Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish. The Janitor will report to the Production Manager.
- Ensure cleanliness of facility and property.
- Emptying trash and recycling containers.
- Vacuuming all carpeted areas and dust mopping and mop all hard-surface floors.
- Sweeping, mopping, or vacuuming all corridors and stairs as needed.
- Sanitizing all restrooms, wipe down sinks, clean mirrors.
- Restocking all paper and soap dispensers as needed.
- Wiping down tables and counter in break room as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of common areas and conference rooms.
- Cleaning all door glass and office windows.
- Work as a valuable team member throughout facility to accomplish the business goals.
- Notify Production Manager the need for repairs or updates.
- Communicate in a positive and respectful manner to resolve all issues.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners per SOP & GMP.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience: Prior commercial custodial experience preferred.
Other Requirements: Ability to work safely, effectively, and take initiative with minimal supervision
Posting ID: 597994713Posted: 2021-01-09