Come and grow with us! We are affiliated with Life Care Centers of America, which is a privately owned 47-year industry leader in healthcare with more than 200 locations across the U.S. We are currently seeking a qualified Housekeeping Aide to add to our team of professionals. We believe that every job in our company plays a vital role in our continued growth and commitment to provide quality patient care. We believe in providing our associates with opportunities to help them reach their maximum potential through working with strong multidisciplinary teams. We invites you to come and join our growing team.
As an important member of our team, the Housekeeping Aide performs day-to-day housekeeping services ensuring a clean, attractive facility in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards. Your role will be performing day to day housekeeping duties including: dusting, vacuuming, disinfecting, polishing, emptying wastebaskets, cleaning, replenishing, and mopping.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Prior health-care experience preferred
Specific Job Requirements
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Maintain professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 547557435Posted: 2020-08-03