Monro, Inc. is one of the nation's largest auto service companies and major tire retailer. We own and operate more than 1,200 stores in 32 states and our stock trades on the Nasdaq (MNRO). The Monro family of brands includes some the most recognizable names in the industry-Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers, Mr. Tire, Tire Choice, amongst many more regional chains. Our dominance is driven by teammates who strive to provide a five-star experience and deliver consistent value to our guests and shareholders. At Monro, we understand that a 5-star guest experience begins with a 5-star teammate experience. In fact, we're currently investing more than $100 million in store improvements, new technology, and career development through our own Monro University training platform.
Destination Monro - Your Career is Here!
Do you have what it takes to shape a better future for yourself and the automotive service industry? Our vision is to be America's leading auto and tire centers, trusted by consumers as the best place in our neighborhoods for quality automotive maintenance and repairs. We're looking for motivated individuals at every stage in their career who share our vision. Positions are available in our retail locations across our many brands, in field management, and in store operations at our Store Support Center in Rochester, New York. If you like helping others, as much as you like working on cars; if you enjoy being part of a team, solving problems, and building guest relationships; if you value honesty and integrity - we have a Destination for you at Monro. Contact us to learn more. Destination Monro! - Your career is here.
This position is responsible for providing the day-to-day leadership to stores and teammates to support Monro's vision to be a leader in automotive and tire centers, trusted by consumers as the best place for quality maintenance and repairs.
- Develop the Sales and Technical teammates to produce a consistent 5-star Guest experience.
- Ensure sales goals are achieved by assisting in the development and implementation of sales plans, thorough knowledge of services and products and automotive industry.
- Introduce tire and service products to guest in efforts to maximize sales and guest satisfaction and loyalty.
- Support teammates in establishing and maintaining productive sales environment by training and developing teammates on all shop operations and guest services.
- Ensures store is effectively staffed by managing the recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, discipline, and development of employees.
- Ensures expense control through management of payroll dollars, telephone usage, store maintenance and repairs, supplies, utilities, and other controllable expenses.
This position provides the day-to-day leadership for all positions within the store to include General Service Technicians, Technicians, Technical Service Manager, Service Manager, and Assistant Store Manager.
Education and Experience:
Knowledge & Skills:
- High school or GED equivalent.
- Valid Driver License.
- 4+ years of automotive experience and automotive technical school certificate/degree/ASE Certifications/State Inspector License.
- 4+ years of professional sales experience including both phone selling and in-person sales. Supervisory experience in tire or automotive industry.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements:
- Guest and team focused mindset with extensive experience in customer-facing, customer-centric environments.
- Excellent communication skills, business mentality and basic algebra skills to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions proportions, and percentages.
- Proactive with demonstrated proficiency in multi-tasking, fast-paced environments with a drive for problem solving and results.
Ability to work with hands overhead, stand for long periods, and lift 50 lbs. Frequent reaching, bending, twisting, pulling, and pushing.
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
• Paid vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Employee Discounts
• Career Development
Your next Destination!
Growth Opportunity!At Monro we're committed to helping our teammates grow their career through the combination of coursework, demonstrating leadership skills and open opportunities. You willreceive on-the-job training, company sponsored certifications, as well as course curriculum in Monro University that empowers you to advance to the next level of Automotive Professional.
Monro, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard torace, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting ID: 595406196Posted: 2020-12-28