Administrative Assistant needed in Downtown Atlanta, close to Peachtree Center Marta Station.
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
Schedule: M-F, 8am-4:30pm (40 hours/week)
Tentative Duration: March 2021 thru June 2021. This is a temporary contract position through Focus staffing.
- Reviewing and processing requests via a systematic electronic process.
- Investigating facts related to each request and evaluating the evidence to determine what actions are appropriate.
- Creating and maintaining electronic files for hearings.
- Ensuring records are updated with the proper notes and entries.
Minimum: High school diploma OR GED AND One year of experience in an office setting using computer software.
- Prior administrative experience in the legal field
- Associate’s degree
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication and organization skills
- Intermediate or higher proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to interpret and apply rules, policies and procedures
Focus of Georgia is an established Atlanta-based employment firm that specializes in Accounting/Financial, Administrative/Clerical, Call Center and Technology. Because we have a team of recruiting professionals dedicated to each of these specialties, we are more connected and better equipped to match the best talent with the most dynamic companies. We find our candidates jobs that they're uniquely qualified for, and very often the positions turn into long-term or full-time work.
Posting ID: 609431058Posted: 2021-03-07