At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way
As a Quality Assurance Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
The Quality Assurance Regional Manager is responsible for continuous improvement and driving top tier quality control.
- Work directly with Operations facility management team reviewing operational requirements and ensure adherence to all standard operating procedures.
- Focus on key performance indicators and ensure accurate and timely measure of those metrics.
- Drive continuous improvement culture and initiatives through successful partnerships with various Pitney Bowes business groups, supporting operations in pursuit of all cost and service goals.
- Oversee multiple audit functions. Including container audits, package sampling, and facility operations audits.
- Document, measure, and drive the behaviors related to processes in order to support client success.
- Report directly to the Director Parcel Quality Assurance with a dotted line to the local facility manager.
- Be required to have cross-functional interaction with departments such as transportation, account management, implementations, product, and technology.
- Have the ability to travel 30%-40% of the time
- Check that facilities are completing tasks based on Standard Operating Procedures
- Identify process changes and update SOPs as needed
- Identify process opportunities to increase productivity and reduce processing failures to promote high quality processing
- Work with engineering to ensure the SOPs are accurate and processes are running as designed and identify improvement opportunities
- Work with Loss Prevention, Safety, and other internal groups to ensure all processes are monitored and reviewed
- Update and maintain audit forms and processes
- Maintain and improve quality control operational reporting.
- Update and input data for measuring and monitoring key metrics
- Drive standardization and optimize performance
- Complete sampling and audits to support quality control reporting
- Maintain and develop Standard Operating Procedure documentation and enforce adherence.
- Investigate service issues and provide management recaps and supporting data as well as help develop corrective action plans
- Help drive and facilitate Operations Network Training Platform, including contribution of content, live instruction, and curriculum improvements.
- Hourly training personnel will report up through this position
- In all activities and responsibilities focus on continuous improvement
- Drive 5s practices
- Error reduction
- Cost reduction
- Work cross functionally with account management and transportation departments
- Identifying improvement opportunities
- Following up on deficiencies and enforcing compliance
- Coordinating efforts to support client needs
- Support customer solutions on inquiries and performance concerns
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in engineering, business, operations, or supply chain
- 4+ years of experience within the logistics or parcel shipping industry preferred
- Highly organized
- Strong analytical skills and structured problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify issues and stand up for the right method
- Able to work and address different levels of an organization
- Must be a team player with ability to work with all levels within an organization
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with little supervision
- Excellent people and organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel such as pivot tables and creating complex formulas.
- Knowledge in WMS systems.
- Knowledge of supply chain management and/or general knowledge on parcel shipping
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
COVID-19 Safety Update: We have put in place safety practices to help keep you safe and healthy. Learn More
Posting ID: 596235043Posted: 2021-01-22