Established General Contractor specializing in insurance restoration and remodeling seeks self-motivated & detail-oriented door installer and carpenter. Company is fast-paced, and ability to multi task necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remove and install residential entry doors
- Employee must be able to complete and submit all necessary correspondence for work that is completed.
- General Remodeling Skills (not limited to):
- drywall work, light plumbing, light electrical, tile work, siding, trim, and ladder work
- Repairs in low level areas/crawl spaces
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of carpentry and building materials
- Knowledge of safe operation of basic hand and power tools
- Knowledge of workplace and safe lifting and handling procedures
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to use technology (i.e. digital camera)
- Client service and public interaction skills
- Team building
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Time management skills. Must have a good driving record and be able to pass drug testing and background screening
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Strong hourly compensation
- Large group healthcare also available.
- A company vehicle is often provided
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 553190934Posted: 2020-07-10